This trek starts with an adventurous bus driving from kathmandu to Jiri very beautiful mountains town, about 188 km long,zigzag & narrow road,North- East from Kathmandu.From here, the trail goes slowly upwards to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar(3,440 m),a gate way to Mt.Everest via LamiJura pass (3,530m) . During the walk, the trek passes through Dolakha,Ramechhap & Lower parts of Solukhumbu Disctrict that are relatively undeveloped compared with the Northern upper parst of the Solukhumbu district beyond Lukla Airport due to the positive impact of Tourism Business. This trek enables trekkers to experience many traditional aspects of local culture that are less easy to see above Lukla due to many trekkers & more commercialised. The trails passes through numerous settlements of different ethnic groups including Jirel, Chhetri,Newar,Rai,Tamang and Sherpa. The main attraction of this trek is Junbesi village (2,650m) , the oldest Sherpa settlement in Solu. We join main Everest trail at Chheplung(2,660 m) village then continue toward Namchhe bazaar(3,440 m), Just before Namche Bazzar one can enjoy the first glimpse of Everest far in the skyline on the Nuptse- Lhotse ridge. Namche bazaar is a great place to learn about the Sherpa culture and their life along with the Tibetan immigrant. After Namche bazaar, we continue trek through Tengboche /Thyangboche Monastery,the biggest in the region,to our goal to ascend Kala Patthar, a rocky outcrop to the West of Mt. Everest. This vantage point gives fantastic views of the Ice Fall and South Col as well as the immense southwest face of Mt.Everest that was first climbed in 1953 by Chris Bonington's team / Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Norgy Sherpa on 29th of May ,1953.. This is truly a classic trek, which undoubtedly gives one of the best mountain views in the world !
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,350 m), Hotel transfer & free day to look around
Day 02: City Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu (4 sites - Kathmandu Durbar square,Swayambhunath Temple /Monkey temple,Pashupatinath Temple & Bouddhanath Stupa ) / UNESCO Cultural Heritage sites
Day 03: Kathmandu to Jiri by bus drive (1,960 m / 7-8 hrs)
Day 04: Trek Jiri to Deurali (2,705m / 6-7 hrs)
Day 05: Trek Deurali to Sete (2,400m /6-7 hrs)
Day 06: Trek Sete to Junbesi ( 2,700m /6 -6.30 hrs.)
Day 07: Trek Junbesi to Nunthala (2,330m / 6-6.30 hrs)
Day 08: Trek Nunthala to KhariKhola (2,050m /5 hrs)
Day 09: Trek Kharikhola to Puiyan/Paiya (2,730m /5-5.30 hrs)
Day 10: Trek puiyan to Phakding ( 2,652 m / 5-6 hrs)
Day 11: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar ( 3,440m / 5-6 hrs)
Day 11: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar (Rest day ) or Side trip in & around.
Day 12: Trek Namche Bazaar to Phortse/ Forche Village ( 3,800 m/5-5.30 hrs)
Day 13: Trek phortse / Forche Village to Dingboche ( 4,410 m / 6-6.30 hrs)
Day 14: Acclimatization day in Dingboche (Rest day ) or side trip to View point /Nangkartshang Gompa (5,080 m) or Chhukuking (4,730 m./ 5 or 3 hrs)
Day 15: Trek Dinbonche to Louboche/Lobuche (4,910 m/ 5-5.30 hrs)
Day 16: Trek Louboche/Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,160 m) - Everest Base Camp (5,360 m) - Gorakshep (5,160 m.) / 3 +2.30+2 = 7.30 hrs. / World`s highest Inn /Lodge
Day 17: Trek Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5,545 m) - Gorakshep (5,160 m) - Louboche (4,910 m)-Pheriche (4,240 m) / 2+1+2+3 =8 hrs.
Day 18 : Trek Pheriche (4,240 m) to Thyangboche/Tengboche Monastery (3,860m) /4 hrs)
Day 19: Trek Thyangboche/Tengboche Monastery (3,860 m) to Namchhe Bazaar (3,440m/ 5 hrs)
Day 20: Trek Namchhe Bazaar to Phakding (2,652m /4 hrs)
Day 21: Trek Phakding to Lukla (2,846 m / 3 hrs)
Day 22: Flight Lukla to Kathmandu (40 minutes) ,in the morning ,transfer to Hotel ,free day for shopping / massage
Day 23: Departure to your next destination from Kathmandu,on your time & its time to say "Good BYE & SEE You AGAIN "
Note : we could do Gokyo Valley Trek from Namche Bazar too Or 3 High passes from Namche -Renjo -La pass (5,360 m )-Cho -La Pass (5,368 m) & kongma-La Pass (5,335 m) too !
* Airport Pick up & drop off by private vehicle ( Car/Van /Minibus )
* 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu (3 star category - Tibet Guest House or Similar Standard ) , on B/B Basis
* A full day City sightseeing Tour in kathmandu ( 4 sites ) / Private vehicle & Professional Tour Guide
* Surface Overland Transfer by Local / Public bus from Kathmandu -Jiri ( Client/s & Local trekking staffs )
* One way Air fare for client/s( Lukla-kathmandu for client/s & Local Trekking Staffs )
* Private vehicle transfer ( Hotel-bus station & Airport to Hotel )
* Domestic Airport Tax. for all ( Client/s + Local Staffs )
* All permits (Trekking permit /TIMS Registraction Card & Everest /Sagarmatha National park Entry Permit )
* Lodge /Guest House Accomodation (standard Twin sharing room ) during the trek
* All meals : 3 meals a day ( Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner with a cup of tea/coffee & seasonal Fruit Salad )
* Trekking Equipment for client/s ( Down Jacket & 4 seasonal sleeping bag ( Rented ),which is required to returned back to Company after complete the trip )
* Essential Trekking Equipment for all porter/s ( shoes,Jacket & trouser )
* Insurance / security for all local trekking staffs ( Guide & porter/s )
* All Government & Local Taxes
* All required official paper works
* First Aid-Kit box/bag
* T-shirt & certificate of complete the trek as a sovenier / memory
* Emergency or Rescue Evacuation Arrangement Service & pre-deposit for Helicopter ( Porter`s back,Horse`s back & Helicopter ),if required
Note : if someone would prefare to drive by private vehicle instead of Public/Local Bus for their comfortable,it cost extra but we could organized easily.
* Nepal Visa Fee,Photographs & Air fares to & from kathmandu
* Meals in kathmandu ( Lunch & Dinner )
* Monuments / Temples / Monasteries Entry fees in kathmandu & Mountain as well.
* Travel or Rescue Insurance
* Essential trekking Equipment ( Trekking Boots, Trekking bag/ rucksack/duffel bag ,Walking poles,warm clothes,towel ,Slippers/ sandal etc.)
* Personal Nature expanses ( telephone calls,cyber bills,laundry service, pots of hot drinks ( Cup is included ), bottle/boiled water,battery recharge ,bar bills etc. )
* All kinds of an alcoholic drinks,cold & soft drinks
* Tips for all Trekking staffs
* Private transportation / alternative transportation ,in case of heavy rain,landslide,strikes & road blokade etc
* Emergency or Rescue Evacuation cost / charge,if required.
* Others than what are included in the cost include section